Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi everyone


Outside it is turning cooler. This time of year is lovely, but it does hearken at even cooler days to come, which I would love to speed right through into Spring. My kids are outside for hours every afternoon, and I almost hate to call them in for quiet time or reading time. Some days I don't, and just let them revel in being little kids on a crisp fall day. Right now they (my boys) are playing Indiana Jones, complete with whips and ropes and hats and brown clothes. My girls are taking a nap in their room recharging for the afternoon and the evening when Dad will be home and we can enjoy our evening meal together.

This has been a precious time in my spiritual life... as days pass, trials come, seasons change, the Lord has been gracious to draw me close, teach me to trust Him, shown me his love and mercy once again. How great is our God.

4 comments:

Renata said...

It's great to hear how you are doing. We have pretty much missed fall this year. Although the leaves are beautiful right now, it is much colder than usual. We might even get snow this week. Of course the kids are really excited about that. But fall is one of my favorite seasons and I feel like I didn't get to enjoy it this year. Oh well, there will be more to come, Lord willing.

kafredrick said...

Love the new layout:)

Anonymous said...

I sure do love you. I tried to call your phone and got what sounded like a fax machine. Will you email me your number? I would love to talk to you. Give the kids a kiss. I love those pics of Tommy and Jared. I can't believe how time has flown. Man.I am considering home schooling. I really need your #.

Stewart said...

I stumbled onto Scott's blog some time ago and found yours. I guess Scott is no longer blogging. You have a beautiful family! COngratulations. Our #2 is one month old now.
Stewart Clarke
sclarke523@gmail.com