Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update

As a follow up to my last post, my anxiety did not immediately reside as soon as I started to pray and to try and trust God! Wouldn't that be great? But growing is a process, and our faith takes time to grow and our pride takes lots of time, effort, and trust in God to slowly begin to die. I can grow in humility before the Lord, but I won't ever reach full humility and trust this side of heaven. But I have hope in Christ, and one glad morning when this life if over, I'll fly away- oh Glory!

4 comments:

Renata said...

Hey Tami,
I didn't expect to see a spam comment in portuguese.
Anyway, I have also been holding fast to that hope. In no one else can we find redemption and forgiveness for our sins. I heard 1 Cor 2:9-16 today and it really encouraged me.
Sorry for the choppy comment. Hold fast, my dear sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami,
I just got back on your blog after weeks of not checking.. I knew you were moving and that your computer had been down.
My heart just filled with love for you as I read your recent struggles. I KNOW what you've recently been through having just done it ourselves in May. I love the way you are preaching to yourself. You are thinking....keep thinking and not letting your "out of control" emotions weigh you down. I thank God that He gives us His word to strenghten us and to make His glory known. I'm proud of you! I love you and will pray for you to keep running the race that has been marked out for you...consider Jesus, my friend! Love you so much. Kelly

Tami@ourhouse said...

Renata- so good to hear from you! I meant to delete the other comment- not too sure I want something I can't understand on the blog! Maybe you could give me a head's up on what the comment actually says. :) Loved the cakes on your blog!

We miss you guys...

Tami@ourhouse said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement, Kell. I can always count on you to spur me on in the Lord- I love that!!