1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. The Veggie Tales movie with the pirates. Totally disappointing. We spent a lot of money on the movie, took the whole family, and it wasn't very good! But the kids loved it, loved being in the movie theater, and we went to Red Robin afterward for dinner, and that went a long way towards taking the sting out of the disappointment for me.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I am reading a three right now, but the best one is a devotional by Susannah Spurgeon. The best part of the book is the biography of Mrs. Spurgeon at the back of the book. I have learned so much from her example as a pastor's wife. I'll probably be writing a review of the book when I'm finished.
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble. Scott is not a fan, but I know he's showing me the love when he suggests we play.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Southern Living
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Italian food cooking, yeast bread dough, my baby Caroline's hair after her bath.
6. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband sleeping next to me, my kids laughing really hard, the car pulling in the driveway when Scott has been out of town.
7.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Feeling like something might be wrong with one of my children.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Does the day have to start already? I wish it wasn't so, but there it is.
9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Arby's
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME don't know
11.IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D: That question has a lot of weight. In my better moments, I'd say I would support missions, help those less fortunate than me, and live simply. I know I would be tempted to indulge myself and spoil my children, though. Of course, I have such a generous husband, I'm know he would help me direct our money towards godly pursuits like he does now.
I do think if we (people in general) had a lot of money, we would probably do what we do with our money now, but on a larger scale. If we are faithful with little, we would be faithful with much, and if we are selfish with little, we would be selfish with much. Having a lot of money is not a prerequisite for being generous. We wouldn't become giving, generous, debt-free people just because we had more money, because those are heart issues, not income issues.
12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Not anymore
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? seriously?
14. STORMS- COOL OR SCARY? scary
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1980 Cutlass Olds. The joke of my late high-school life, and continues with my friends who knew me then. It was the bane of my existence, and I was so prideful I would stay late after school just so no one would see me drive away in it.
16. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee in the mornings
17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD TIME, I'D: do some crafts
18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? no
19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, IT WOULD BE:
20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES AND TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN? ok, here goes: St. Pete, Florida; Tampa, Florida; Bradenton, Florida (3 separate times); Graceville, Florida; Louisville, KY; Bloomfield, KY; Jacksonville, FL; Wake Forest, NC; Edenton, NC; now somewhere else, NC.
21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? my boys play t-ball. Hilarious.