Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our girls


Sophie at the ball field, being a fan.  Scott coached the boy's t-ball team, and Sophie loved to try to run onto the field, yelling "Good job, Dad!" and other cries of support for the Ellison men.
I had the cutest pose for both the girls- sweet smiles in the bath tub.  I turn my camera on and Sophie pours a cup of water over Caroline's head.  No more smile for Caroline!  
Caroline is scooting around everywhere.  This is the look she usually gives us whenever she catches our eye.

5 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

Cute girls!!!

Tami@ourhouse said...

Thanks! I could write a book about having girls.

Anonymous said...

Tami! It's great to see you back to blogging. I love hearing about what's going on with you! I too, could write a book about having girls! I checked out Scott's blog yesterday too and saw his photos there too. GREAT! We need to catch up!
Love,
Kelly

Tami@ourhouse said...

Hi Kell! So great to hear from you.

Kacie said...

Such precious pictures! I love the personality your girls show.