Monday, October 16, 2006

A Day at the Farm



I've finally started to figure out the Google photo software, so I thought I'd share some recent photos of our first homeschool field trip. We visited the local farm of a dear lady who opened her farm and home us.


My children loved the animals, which included goats, a horse, a donkey and a llama. I have never visited a more lovely homestead. Our hostess kept her flower beds beautiful, and still grows vegetables, grapes, and herbs. She made us fresh lemonade, hot apple cider, homemade cookies and muffins.

What a delight it was to take in the beauty of all of our host's hard work and to see how God has blessed her with such talent for making her home and farm such a warm, inviting place. God's character is reflected in all beauty because he is the author of all beauty, and so God is reflected at the farm of this lovely lady.

Hope you enjoy these photos of our visit!

No comments: