Friday, October 20, 2006

To Halloween or not to Halloween??


We don't celebrate Halloween at our house, but neither do we hide from it. (How could we hide from the second biggest retail event in the United States?)

Some of my close friends participate in Halloween, some shun any participation, and several meet in the middle with a hybrid/alternative. I have no issue with any of these approaches, as each of my friends is listening to their consciences before the Lord.

John MacArther has some great thoughts on this subject. I'm happy to refer you to someone my husband and I respect (on this topic and many others). Consider what Johnny Mac has to say.

Also, Crystal at Biblical Womanhood has written a post on the subject and lots of people have chimed in the discussion there.

No comments: